Preventive Maintenance Medical Inc. provides preventive and corrective maintenance services as well as new sales for medical equipment to the Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Mid-Atlantic Region’s hospitals, surgery centers, research facilities, and industries that require sterilized equipment.
Preventive Maintenance Medical Inc. is a veteran-owned small business, established in 1997. We specialize in sterilizers, operating room (OR) tables, washer disinfectors, operating room lights, service, repair, and installation.
Todd Fitzpatrick, a veteran of the U.S. Navy, is the owner and president of Preventive Maintenance Medical Inc.
Preventive Maintenance Medical Inc. is contracted with more than 70 hospitals, labs and universities, including many major facilities, throughout the entire state of Ohio, plus Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Preventive Maintenance Medical, Inc. is a member of:
- A.A.M.I. (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation)
- I.A.H.C.S.M.M. (International Association of Healthcare Service Material Management)
- N.F.P.A. (National Fire Protection Association)
- Certified in Healthcare Construction with A.S.H.E. (American Society for Healthcare Engineering of the American Hospital Association)
- Registered with the State of Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Industrial Compliance, Boiler Contractor
3821 Laboratory Apparatus, Furniture & Sterilizers
3842 Orthopedic, Prosthetic, Surgical Appliances & Supplies & Sterilizers
3841 Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus & Sterilizers
5047 Wholesale-Medical, Dental & Hospital Equipment & Supplies & Sterilizers
1799 Special Trade Contractors & Sterilizers
1796 Installation or Erection of Building Equipment & Sterilizers
Veteran Owned/Small Business
Preventive Maintenance Medical Inc. provides preventive maintenance and repair services for medical equipment in the Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Mid-Atlantic Regions, as well as new and reconditioned medical equipment sales. We work with hospitals, surgery centers, research facilities, and industries that require sterilized equipment and offer you service quality that exceeds that of the OEM at a less expensive rate. Contact us today for more information.